Wednesday, July 25, 2007

CANADA DAY 2007 - HALF WAY THROUGH THE OTTAWA AT 150 PROJECT











Canada Day and our 140th Birthday. It also marks the half way point of this blog project I am doing to celebrate the 15oth Anniversary of Ottawa being named the Capital of Canada. If you have been following along you will have noticed that this is my first posting in a month. I cannot begin to tell you how busy I have been these last few weeks. Between other photo work, recording images for upcoming stories, the various festivals, trying to get a little time at the cottage, etc. there just doesn't seem to be enough time. I think I have about another 50 - 60 stories to put on the blog and hope to start getting caught up in August. As always, feel free to email me with comments or suggestions etc.


1 comment:

Heather said...

Great shot of the Snowbirds over the Peace Tower!